Saturday, August 29, 2009

New School Year!

Ahhh, I can already smell the halls of my, at times, beloved Sherwood High school. Its time of the new school year to begin and for the first time in my life I'm excited, for lack of a better word. I can't wait to begin the hours upon of work, the endless studying, the countless complaints, and the late night study sessions. Truth is I've missed it all. In the midst of all this chaos I can only see the far end. I can only see the far future when God's great destiny for me is reached. I can already see it unfolding. This year I am honored to be the Vice President for Sherwood's chapter of Amnesty International. I am so glad to represent a club a that holds my motto (I am my brother's keeper) dear. I am making this year THE YEAR. No exceptions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment